AMBER STEEL - COMPANY INFORMATION
Located about an hour west of Toronto, Amber Steel operates a company focused on success and customer satisfaction.
Since 1986, advanced technology, commitment to quality and dedicated service have earned Amber Steel a reputation for excellence in the Steel Industry. Amber has always been focused on developing a "total source" service for the production of quality steel products.
Quality is achieved utilizing the right production technique for the right product. Amber Steel's continual investment in equipment and technology enables us to offer clients many production alternatives to achieve exact product specifications and tolerances.
PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Laser: 4000 and 6000 Watt Machines
- Brake: Two 12ft Presses offering up to 230 tons capacity
- Shear: 10 foot Shear up to 1/2" capacity
- Saw: Hyd-Mech Auto Feed Band Saw
- Hi Def Plasma: Two Head Hi Def Machine
- Flame Cutting: Two Multi-head Oxy-Fuel Tables
- Welding: CWB Approved Welding Department
- Surface Grinding: To clean up or to a Tolerance
- Vertical Machining Centres: 2 new Haas VMCs
Amber maintains a large inventory of quality steel materials to respond effectively to our customers' delivery requirements. Material certification and test reports guarantee both the quality and uniformity of all finished products.
MATERIALS WE OFFER:
- Hot Rolled Sheet & Plate
- A36, 44W, 50W, QT 100 & 400
- Checker Plate
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized & Satin Coat Sheet
Get in touch with us today. Let us know what you think. Ask us today about any questions regarding orders or pricing.
Click here to view our photo gallery. Here you will be able to view past and current projects.
Sign up for our Newsletter to receive information about what's going on here at Amber Steel.